Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Something Inbetween

It been really 'busy' the past two weeks. Havent really recovered from the onslaught of tests and assignments, so I was really didnt have the energy left to post a serious post as I usually do. I havent even cleaned up my effin room which looks like it internally imploded on itself. Books and clothes everywhere....even my wall hangings are coming off. Sigh...when I actually want to pick something up, something else comes up..like...you know...stuff.

Well, whats the point of this doesnt really have a point post. Just to show you I'm alive and suffering. Yahooo... I'm suffocating in my room and have to glue myself to the computer screen to do my online tutorials until I get eye cancer. Sigh...i wanna say so much stuff...got a load to dump out from my chest, and yet...I cant. So, here's to keeping things in until you implode like my room and then slowly dying. hahah, fuck, cant wait for the weekend. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment