Monday, August 06, 2007

A different side of things

Firstly, I apologize for this wierd orange line thing that cuts through half of my blog. ITS SO EFFIN ANNOYIN! HAHAH, I've checked the code and everythin shud be freakin alrite. Ah well, technology is as usual, a freakin pain in the arse.


Ehem...well, it's jolly old Monday. A start of a new week and 4 hours of non-stop lectures. Woopee... Before I start this day's ranting, let me wish with the most expressiveness of my abilities, a very happiest birthday-ing to Nisah who turns the big 20 today! Wow woman, you''re SO FREAKIN OLD. BWHAHAHAHA



Mommy yg bmuscle, May Allah bless u with long life and a good year this year!

It's moment like these where I treasure being the youngest. Anyways, yeah, this is prob gonna be a short post and as I'm so freakin tired now. Hahah, 4 hours lecture plus 2 hours lab non stop, and I have to do my Calculus Tutorial in before tomorow, so after maghrib, I'm gonna take a nap. A looooong nap, then I'll prob get hung up on coffee and stay up all night, yay! And tomorow, I'll go to Uni lookin like a freakin zombie. Huraaaah!

Posting...I'm posting to say, weekdays I'm prob gonna be busy and leave these dabs of annoying little posts everyonce in a while. If, I have the mood, I'll also start ranting about something. Right now? Well, at first you thought that you knew this person and yeah u look up to them and when u finally get to know them...blabalbal, yeah shit happens, dont judge people before u get to know them but all I want to say now it this. Don't think you're better than anyone else, cuz HELL YOU'RE NOT, and you stuck up in your self rightious attitude and snob pride isnt a desirable trait in a person. No one is better than no one. I dunt think I'm better or worse than you, cuz we're all freakin human right! People with these attitudes just piss me off so much. Yeah, I feel sorry for them, and I try to side for them and help them with their battles but in the end, YOU'RE ALL THE FREAKIN SAME. hahahha, fuck you fuckers!

uweh, dat felt good. now I'm gonna take a nap and wake up with a huge headache! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment