Sunday, August 12, 2007

I am here...thank god...

In this moment, it's hard to express how I feel and it's so funny how quick feelings of giddiness turned to depression and back to happiness and satisfication. I was laying around watching TV and realising how late it was, I turned it off and went to my room to revise for my calculus test. I noticed that I left my blog window open on Explorer. I gave it a quick glance, noticed Maleeya's comment about past blog posts and due to my nature of short attention spans, I opened my friendster to read through my old posts.
Man... it's amazing how much forgotten feelings can pop back up when I start reading those old posts. I laughed, winced, almost cried and now I'm smiling again. I never noticed that a life such as mine could even be a mildly bit interesting. heheh, yeah, I found reading my old posts interesting cause it shows me how much I had to go through to get to this point and reminds me yet again of what all this is worth. Presently I am complaining about sucky the present is and all the hassle I have to go through and you know what? I said the exact same thing years back. Funny, life is exactly what I'd imagined and thought it would be from months ago to now. And, wow, I am here. and I'm going to say it again ... I AM HERE... and that's the important thing.
Inda menyesal (no regrets) for making blogs. A slap in the face and I regain my senses again. I really miss you guys right now, and I miss everyone back home and yet I can't wait for what's about to come in this unpredictable drama we call life.
+d440+ out

No comments:

Post a Comment