Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Blah yur Promises!



MMm...nummy. My first Savoury Pancake, all freakin homemade bebeh! Hahahha, it's not as good as Pancakes on the Rocks buut....yeah, it's ok. I'm full and satisfied so that must mean something, hehhe. I noe, I dunt' normally post up food on my blog, well thats because I rarely cook and come up with anything decent, thank god for my flatmate without whom I would starve to death. hahah, also put that up because my posts looks so empty without pretty piccys. Well, I hope u like looking at that pic, I hope you get hungry, I hope you start drooling and your saliva drops on the keyboard causeing your computer to malfunction and blow up. BWAHAHAHHAHAH

Anyways, yeah I wasn't suppose to post today, didnt think I would have the time or mood but yeah 'magically' I feel like it now. Uweh, dat's me, I made these promises to myself and I keep breaking them. hahha, I already missed my first tutorial because I was too freakin tired. Yeah2, i made a goal and what not, but blah, as usual, promises are broken. I'll try again though as that's what I can at least do and what I've been doing. I promised myself I wouldn't have these 'feelings' again but GUESS WHAT? I did!!! hahha, yeah Hadee, you said you'd move on from these foolishness but, nooo, you just had to lower yourself down to that level again. fack you!

Gawd, I'm arguing with myself, not a good sign. Telling myself to fack off is clearly not very healthy...wait...with proper protection...yeah, its still not healthy. heheh. Ok, got to clear my head now...hm... what do I want to do. I want to rip that guy's fuckin head off, but, I sadly I cant. hahah, moving on, yeah, I have to study, it'll distract me from feeling like a complete arse. Today and last night was an off day..and night..for me. Hopefully things will get back on track. I PROMISE!

+d440+ out!

No comments:

Post a Comment