Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sleepiness


Hey hoo haa, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR ARYF who's celebratin his 19th today. Yeah he's the guy who abandoned his blog to live in a hostel..I mean, what the fuck is up with that? Hahah, anyways, yeah, wish you all the best man in UBD and any future undertakings, stay funny, stay cool and prasaan as always. You say your a beautiful swan but you're still a freakin ugly duckling inside no matter what you effin say. hahah, sorry I don't have a more recent pic of you but this is all I have. The pic above was cropped from the MD prom group photo at Empire. That chubby chin behind you is Amar, hahah sorry bout that Amar, had to cut off half your face. XD
Well today has been one tiring day... for the most of it I only had a test, calculus test, it went well (thank god the studying paid off) but I stayed up late studying for it and it was a real cold wet day so I'm pretty tuckered out. I also got up early because I thought the test was at 9 and turned out to be at 10. Skipped breakfast cause of the rush and if me no have breakfast me go sleepy nite nite so fast. Also wore almost full baju melayu wear today for the sake of Islamic Awareness week and the thing I have to say is that baju cara melayu is NOT EQUIPPED for use outside of the tropics. Man... yeah it was SO COLD, haha, I wore baju belapis (shirts in multiple layers) but you cant wear pants under the baju melayu pants so it got pretty chilly down there. Uweh... just glad the day is over.
Btw, to all those who know Asqalani (my flatmate), his email has been hacked and the guy who hacked him is distributing emails to all the people on Asqa's contact list with the message 'EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP ME' . When you open it, it says something about Asqa being stuck in Nigeria. Man...these hackers have no originality, I mean if they want to make a scam and scam the same person over and over with different names, AT LEAST change the place where they 'say' the money is. Fucking idiots for hacking and making peoples lives a misery, EVEN MORE FUCKING IDIOTS because they have no sense of originality or creativity. Hahha, this is +d440+ out!


No comments:

Post a Comment