Saturday, August 04, 2007

The forgotten post...


Wow...looks like I did type up a post while I was back home, just found it in my draft pages. Hahah, I thought I deleted it. Well, it's incomplete, but it'll do nicely for a quick read. Heheh:


Brunei Break


Wow..I totally like got u guys. Hahahha, loved the expression on your faces when I arrived on your doorsteps unannounced. As the mastercard advert would say "priceless". hahha

The last post before this was true btw, it wasnt exactly lying, just twistedly written. I did part ways at the airport with my sydney buddies, we parted ways because I sat in business class (thank you RBA staff privelages) and they all sat in economy class...at the back. hahahah, when i told them my boarding pass seating was at row 9, they were all like screaming and wailing at me. turns out they all sat at row 50's near the end of the plane. row 9 and row 50....dats a big diff. XD



When we reached brunei, my skin felt like it was boiling. hahah, so daymn panas! This thing I've nearly forgotten formed at my skin. turned out to be sweat. hahah. But, it felt good to be home, just waking up to look out the window of the plane and see the bruneian scenery welded up a great feeling inside.

And....that's the end of it...not much right? Hahah, but its from the heart bebeh! +d440+ OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment