Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend of Birthdays

Rudi loves playing with his balls...
Well, surprisingly when I opened my Diary Planner, turns out August is a pretty hectic month. Yeah, I have assignements tests and all that crap but what makes it hectic is the fact that they're so many of my friends celebrating their B'day's this month. heheh, so happy birthday to all you August borns! Firstly, happy belated to Rudi (pic above) org scotland still stuck dbrunei who celebrated his bday on Thursday 9th August and to Alina (I dont have her pic XD) who celebrated her bday yesterday 11th August. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NUAR (I dont have your pic either, hahah) who's celebrating his birthday today. I wish you all good luck in all your future endeavers and god bless. They're are many more of my friends bdays coming up in the coming weeks but I'll acknowledge them on their respective days with a post. heheh, one particular bday (if you can see on my planner below) falls on the same day as my calculus test. So Aryf, happy advance bday man, while you celebrating your 19th birthday on Tuesday, I'll be suffering a calculus test as your bday present, hahaha.

Planner shows a busy week full of test, due assignments and birthdays...

Yeah, I'm gonna be so busy for the next few weeks. But next week, all test and assignment aside, if Islamic Awareness Week in UNSW. I have the list of events (which isnt much) but malas ku scan. The gist of it is that during lunch they're gonna be free halal food...WHICH IS AWESOOME. hahah, also, as muslims, we have to show our true colours during this week, so I'm probably gonna where my baju melayu. hahah, showing off Islam and Malay culture at the same time, AWESOME.

If you can see clearly on the page of my planner above (sorry the pic quality is crap), I have a lotta stuff to complete in this weekend...which is by the end of today. But alas, I havent done much because of my complete incompetence of cleaning my room:







Haha, If my room is messy, I feel messy, and if i feel messy, I lose interest in doing anything. So I spent most of this morning cleaning up my room. It's clean now (wud show you a photo but I forgot to upload it), so I'll try to complete everything after I post my blog. Uweh...it so hard to do my own work as well because its tiring, you come home to rest but instead you have to do more revision. Most days, you can feel like you're turning into some robot.
heheh, speaking of robots, remember the hype of transformers. yeah, I watched that freakin movie back in Brunei, effects and visuals were awesome but the storyline was so simple and dialog so predictable and lame, I felt as if my brain was melting. hahah, funnily, most people enjoyed it...what a surprise. I dunno, if a lot of people like something, everybody will like it and I find it annoying. Transformers is just another fad, and it's funny how some people get sucked up into so much and think they know everything about it when in fact they dont know shyte. All and all, yeah it was a decent movie but I wouldnt go around worshipping it and spurting out lines from the movie repetitively as if it were some kind of prayer. Grow a brain people...
Ehem...anyways, speaking of brainless people, here's something me and my friends did to pass the time while waiting at a bus stop which had a transformers advert on it. The similarities are amazing, yamin especially, hahahah.



Yeah watching movies are fun, especially for stress relief. By the end of the day, I need to laugh my head off and scream in a microphone in order to clear out my head. On thursday after a ruff week, I went to the city with Leena to watch the Simpsons movie followed by dinner and karaoke-ing for two hours. I had fun, ended up coming home at 100 am. simpsons was funny as expected. Plotline...well it wasnt the epic you expected it to be, it just seemed like a better animated longer episode of the simpsons. Nothing new for me, but it was a funny movie, it was predictable and cliche but the dialog wasnt as monotonous and painful as that of transformers.





Anyways, yeah, that's all I wanted to post for now. sorry for the transformers bashing but yeah, I just wanted to say it. hahah, oh yeah, I decided to start spiking up my hair to prevent 'Johnny Bravo' look from resurfacing. Uweh, waddhya think. hahah



+d440+ out

No comments:

Post a Comment