Friday, August 17, 2007

Empty Promises

Huweh...it's so hard to keep a clear head these days. I get so effin stressed out lately, gawd, I hope its gets warmer soon, so I can jog more regularly. It's been so hard to jog the past few days, the cold air suffocates me. I jog to get away from suffocation NOT to get even MORE SUFFOCATED. Btw, I found this park close buy to my place and it's just beautiful. Quite and serene, an ideal place for me. It's huge and has many ponds with all these ducks, swans and I even saw this huge pelican that day. hahah, so effin noisy but relaxing nontheless. I was so mesmerized by this place I even forgot how to get back. That's right! I got lost!





Hahah, it was funny actually, I was like 'Jog further, explore this place, cool another pond'. Then, it started getting dark and when I wanted to go back I forgot which direction I came from, and when it's dark, things dont look as familiar as it used to. So I wandered around in the dark until I reached the gate perimeter. Ended up coming out of the park at the Randwick entrance. I live in Kensington which is a bit further down from Randwick. Hahah, you can't imagine the expression on my face when I say malaysian hall while walking down the road and saying to myself 'FINALLY SOMETHING FAMILIAR!' Walked a looong way but got home eventually, took a shower and headed off to the malaysion food thingy. Cost $6 and got to eat nasigoreng, ayam, roti kosong prata thing. Had to wait awhile because the food ran out (annoyed me like hell) but in the end it was all worth it.





Sigh..yeah that's pretty much my life for the past few days. The only way I get to have fun outside of home is by jogging, I have no cash left for city trips. Looking forward to tomorrow though, I'm attending this anime convention thing. Hahah, all the cosplayers, anime skits, video games all in one place. ANyways, this isn't much of the post, its just needed to write something to get stuff off of my head. I'm really pissed now, but hey, I'm not gonna let you guys suffer through it. Heheh, I'm too nice. Leave you guys with some of the stuff I've been cooked up the past week. +d440+ out!

LELAKI BUJANG FOOD

Homemade Sushi



Homemade Nasi Ayam

P.s: I hope you guys are hungry now, muahahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment