Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A thoughtful one

3 posts in one go, bet u weren't expecting that. Yeah, Hadee's been pretty "lacking of life" lately. Well, more like "as of late" ? Grammer aside, I'm still alive, I'm still on this place we call earth, trying to live out this thing we call "life".

SO what's new? well...for one thing, I got this award nomination from Aryf:

I'm honored. A shock since I don't update much. hahah, well, it sez I have to nominate and link some peeps for this award, so here they are:

Din - Cuz he's sharin a blog with his sis, and thats pretty cool sharing. hahah
pu3- she blogs with her ikhlas thoughts and not for what people want. Make sense? heheh, she also has purty pictures and drawings.
Wani (Bing&i) - Cuz she takes awesome photos and is not stuck up about it.
KITA sedunia - Becoz i designed it, hahah, kiddin. Its a blog I share with my friends to keep in touch, and its pretty amazing that its alive and well.
Izah (Endoh Asuka) - DBSK fanatic..... all dbsk all the freakin time.
Amar - Of course he gets a nomination, hes the blogger freak, ha!

You can view their blogs from my link bar to the right. Malas kn buat the link on this post, heheh. Beri malas kdg2 blogger ani. Those photos below took me ages to upload. Maybe it was also due to the fact aku malas to resize it before I upload. hahah, awu aku pmalas.


My malasness has been cause by a great many things. Been lemah semangat (no, i can't see ghosts, stopped that after high school i think), I kinda lose the spirit to do anything these days. I just sick to the core of getting my hopes to high and getting end up disappointed too many times. I'm actually paranoid of working too hard or hoping too hard. hahah, its funny how I lost faith and what I thought was a good way to live life - believing and hoping for the best. I feel like shit right now and what the freakin point of doing anything. I can't do anything right, I can't talk to my friends, I can't live up to my family's expectation, I can't get good grades, I can't even stay healthy no matter what I do. Starting to get into some bad habits because of the fuckin strain, and I hate myself more for it.


Ugh...sorry for the negativity. Thats the result of months of bottling up stress. Anyways, pics below, will post more soon. Videos, please watch, especially the first one. 1:50 mark, freaking awesome. cIAAAAO

No comments:

Post a Comment