Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blankness

Totally blanked out right now. Just drank black expresso coffee cuz I wanted to do my report which I thought I had to hand up in the morning. Turns out its not due till next week. hahha, shit Hadee, you need to keep track of stuff. Well, now I'm wide awake, and gonna be for the next few hours cause this coffee is 'that' strong.

Well, I'm blank right now and not sure what to do. I'm staring at my WANTED poster with Angelina Jolie on it. Its covered with post-it notes because I had no where to stick em. Still havent watched the movie and its long played out. Wanted to watch WANTED when it was still at the cinemas but was broke at the time. Meh...money, after that god awful experience of worrying and starving myself, I really need to watch my spendings. Went grocery shopping for the first time in a long time just now. Passing by all the other shops, that old feeling started flooding back. The need to buy anything shiny. hahah

I saving up some of my allowance money, cuz I wanna go somewhere interesting during my next break. Was thinking of visiting my friends in NZ. But I was looking at the travelling section of the newspaper and there is a whole lot of other places i could go to with the same price. hhaha, I'd really like to go all around the world one day. And the thing thats stopping me, and everyone else, is money and time. So i wanna go overseas, I need money. For money, I need to work. I'm considered partly working now, since shell is paying me. But, I have to be here to study. So when i finish, i have to work. To get the money to go globe tripping, you need to work and save up for years. So what I'm worried about is, how long will i have to wait. Time is precious and anything can happen.

Hm...life is sooo.... hm hm.. Well, I hope Allah the almighty will give me a chance to explore this mysterious place he created called earth. insyaa allaah. And hopefully, I get to see it with all of you by my side. hee, AMIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment