Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pesta Kampong 2008

Hey you guys. Just wanted to tell you about this thing I went to yesterday.


PESTA KAMPONG 2008, Indonesian themed market/fair thingy at University of Sydney Campus. It was at the city, so I had to raid my poor piggy bank again for bus fare. Ultimately, it was worth it. I kinda regretted not going to the tamu or night market when I was back in Brunei last time, so I finally got some of my fill here.

Satay...oh sweet satay and fried chicken which I didnt have to fry myself. Quick cheap (well not bruneian cheap) oily fried food, always satisfies. Nisah jadi my model for today.

Satay Combo - AUD$10 : 5 satay sticks, 1 spring roll, 1 fried chicken wing.

Why the cap? Cause I having my bad hair day again...hehe

Nisah, Mizah, Wani and Nena. Bruneians in an Indon Market

Live performances were awesome, managed to catch Andra (Andra and the backbone) and Once (Dewa19) perform live. I wanted to catch more pics but unfortunately my camera was low on battery. Will upload from my friends camera when I get the chance.


Andra and the screaming indon fans.

The screaming brunei fan.

WAni and Hadee

Wani, Bing and Hadee

Food food everywhere!

Leena, Hadee and his lost love - Cendol Durian (the most delicious thing I've tasted)

At the UTS main hall. Mizah control...

Nisah, Me and this delicious fried thing filled with banana, chocolate and cheese.

Thats all for now, will upload more pics and vids soon. Gonna head of to eat nasi lemak in a bit and catch the Dewa, Andra concert at the Roundhouse in the evening. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment