Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The work piles up

Its been a looong day. Wanted to go to the gym after uni but when I finally got to the counter, couldn't find my gym card. So headed home instead. Heh, figured couldnt do much gyming with such worn out sneakers.


Seriously need to get new sneakers. Actually tried stapling the loose part with the shoe together but as you can obviously see, it didnt work. hahah, I guess walking for around 20 mins to uni and 20 mins back everyday can really take a toll on your footwear.

Well as illustrated by my dear friend Wani above. The days are certainly getting more tiring and its so hard to keep your eyes open during lectures. The tv mentioned that the weather was gonna continue to be cold and wet for a few more days, probably continue till the next week. Top that up with a buttload of assignments and quiz/tests to prepare for, well, let's put it this way; I have a coffee maker on my study desk. Caffine addict I have become, hee.

Well, looking back, I've had my fair share of fun already, its time to concentrate on work. Before I know it, it'll be July and winter break! hahha, not going home to Brunei though, no $$$. Well, before I get back to doing my work, I leave you guys with this photos of what I've been up to in good ol Sydney!

No comments:

Post a Comment