Saturday, April 26, 2008

Piece of me

Listening to piece of me by britney spears on the radio. First time I've set up my radio since I came back to Sydney. Was getting pretty bored of hearing the same songs playing on my itunes. I'm loaded up on coffee and panadol right now and feeling pretty good. Seems that the panadol is the only thing thats keeping my stomach pains at bay. The last post was a 'quickie' pain-induced one, so sorry for that.

Well, its 2am, and I'm, THANK GOD, doing something about my UNI work. My heads cleared up now, guess my prayers yesterday afternoon got heard. I am slowly getting back to norm. Other than the stomach pains, the only thing distracting me right is my thoughts of...well.. 'someone'. A chat with a friend, though not intentionally, finally made it clear to me. I always get these feelings and foolish dreams of always trying to be with someone who clearly doesnt feel the same way. Funnily, this has happened a few times and the heart burns still feel the same. So... I'm moving on... again... I learnt my lesson for now. Instead of trying so hard to chase something so far fetched, I'm gonna concentrate on the present reality for now. Yeah, I'm a loner who expects to much. I love too much I guess, ceweh. XD

Hm...out of coffee. Time for a refill, I so effin glad i bought this coffee maker.

Glad another chapter closed,
after repeating itself once again,
feeling rundown and tired,
for making another useless plan

A deep breath I'll take
as I put the book down,
A new smile I'll fake,
as I move again on my own

A lesson learnt
A battle fought
Too much worrying on this plan
Tomorrow is always another day my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment