Monday, April 14, 2008

Its a cold day in Sydneyland

WAh..the weather is so freakin cold now.... its....HOLY HELL, 15 DEGREESS!!! hahah, playing this song - 'so cold in Ireland' by the cranberries, to set the mood. My activity levels drops tenfolds today due to this coldness. Wasn't expecting it to be so cold so soon. Due to the presentations today, and the fact that I havent collected my laundry from the laudromat, I resorted to wearing smart thin smart collared shirt. It was warm in the morning, but NOT FOR LONG! THe temp dropped and it started drizzling, BRRRRRRRR. In weather such as this, I am left hankering for something warm and sweet, just like the warm chocolatey delights of Max Brenner I had a few days ago.





Hahah, random, dont know what else to put up. Those pics were stolen from Salwas facebook btw. hehhe, my camera is dead for now, and I dunt think i have the $$$ to get a new one yet. Ah well, heres my update for now. heheh see ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment