Thursday, April 17, 2008

Evolution

I thought today was gonna be one of those days. I woke up a tad late, missing my CEIC lecture (not much of a loss though). It was another cold day with a dash of wetness thus I was walking around with wet socks for awhile which didnt help my mood one bit. Made it to Reservoir Engineering lecture. I don't hate it, but its not one of those lectures I look forward to. Endured almost three hours of listening and jotting down notes and finally headed home. At the last minute, I remembered that 'someone' has been bitching about getting a mop, so I headed to Coles to get one along with some eggs because for some reason I wanted to eat scrambled eggs at that moment...go figure.

So I left coles carrying a bucket, mop, cleaning liquid and eggs and also with my wallet a little lighter. The sky was still grey, the weather was still cold, and I was still in those 'I dont give a and.....walked some more...till I finally reached my street. A bus pulls up as usual a few meters away from my place. And lo and behold, my landlady steps out with a bunch of shopping bags. I didnt realise it was her, as I was walking behind her. Only realised it was her when she stopped at our house. She turned, surprised to see me, and greeted me. I greeeted her back and after some idle chatter, she pointed out that a package arrived and she left it at my door. My mood brightened considerably cause I definately knew it was my ebay order.





The evolution of drawing.... MY HAND IS COMPLEEETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment