Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Grey Skies

Flipping through the song list on my ipod, droplets form on the screen as the rain starts to drizzle from above. I rubbed them off with my sleeve and slipped my hood over my head. I sat cross legged and alone on the steps leading to lecture hall and listened as the song I picked started to play. The slow beat of the song started to build and I felt my mind slowly drift off in its melody. Though it was the singer letting his heart out, it felt as it was me who was letting out all my feelings to world. I closed my eyes and mimed the words being said in my ears. I imagined you listening as I saying everything to you and wondered what your reaction would be. My body grew lighter, as I felt all the thoughts held inside slowly flow out with the music. I smiled and imagined in some other world, you were with me and it was only the both of us. I felt myself being lifted into the air where everything was safe and nothing could go wrong. I opened my eyes and stared at the top of buildings silhouetted by the grey sky.

Realizing my face was getting wet; I looked down and noticed the crowd of students outside the doors of the lecture hall. The music started to fade and I took it as my queue to back to reality. I took a deep breath and yanked off my headphones and stuffed it into my pocket. Picked up my bag and books and turned towards the lecture hall which had emptied out and just started to fill with the occupants of the next lecture. I walked in and there you were, sitting there without a slightest clue of how I feel. I felt my insides clench a little and walked quickly by hoping you wouldn’t see me. At the last minute you looked up and waved, asking me to sit by you. With a weak smile, I went and sat by your side and endured the voice screaming in my head. Am I stupid letting myself feel this way again? Feeling this way about you was something I never wanted. Looks like things always have a tendency of repeating itself.

Saw this on the news yesterday, such an amazing voice. Its paul potts and that little girl all over again:




Tagged by Shane

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
At the age I meet the right one…

2. What do you think you were in your past life?
Hopefully someone who has a better life than the one now.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Making plans and never get around to do them.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
What is happiness?

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To actually accomplish something for once

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
I am money dependant

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pinch myself to see if I’m dreaming or not

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Probably, after it’s too late

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
He can sing, he a smart guy, he’s nice

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
Love me the way I love her

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
A person who thinks the world revolves around themselves.

13. What is your ambition?
Having a big family

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Um…to Hawaii? Hahah, warm beaches is the only thing I’ll think off during this cold weather

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Living a full life

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
Telling that person I loved them with all my heart

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
my uncertainess

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Recently…fidz!

19. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
10 years older with a big beard, hahaha, random

20. what else are you doing when you are writing this tag?
Chatting with friends

I tag:

Pu3, Judin, Mahirah, Amar, Salwa, Fatin & Zul

No comments:

Post a Comment