Saturday, October 27, 2007

So much more...

A short weekend post for you guys. Managed to survive this week of non stop tests and assignments, only got my last assignment to do which is a MATERIALS group project. Then its one last week of school followed by study break and exams. Not to mention the additional packing and searching for a new place. Yeah, I'm moving out of my apartment after living there for...7-8 months? Yeah, its been swell, but me and my housemate opted to moving for a place much closer (and of course cheaper) to our UNI before the year ends. It's really expensive to keep this apartment over the holidays and much more cheaper to move out before the peak season next year. Love our place now, but it really is for the best. Will post up pixs of the apartment one last time before the move, hopefully. Anyways, thats all for now, love you guys and catch you later. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment