Friday, October 19, 2007

All hail the weekend! Woohoo

As quoted from the dorky yet everybody likes him hero - Hiro Nakamura; "IYAAATAAAAAA!!!".

It's Friday, the start of the weekend, WOOHOOO. A little break from structured timetables and time squashing hecticness of the weekdays. Still gotta study and do assignments, but hey, at least I can sleep and wake up when I want to. Let's see, my mood is good ryte now cuz I just did my GEOS MAPPING test and I thought it went pretty well. Don't know for sure, but I definately will pass, AMIIIIN! This happy mood bubble won't last for long though, a few hours later I'm gonna have my MATHS MAPLE test. What is that you ask? It's doing mathematics on a computer test. Sigh.... I didnt think that anything was able to suck the fun out of using computers, but heloooooo maths. Haha totally didnt revise properly for that, my ozzie friends can quote with me on that. XD so my cherished readers, pray for me that I'll do well this semester. I reaaaaaally would appreciate it.

Ah....what else did I want to say. Owh yeah, gambar ku ada dalam surat khabar. huhuhu, inda plang nampak benar, a bit of my head, but hey, that's one sexy head no? Also, I know Mahirah's gonna flame me for this, ada dalam RanoAdidas jua, banyak lagi tu.. hahah, loving the free publicity. What? You think I'm vain? Huweh...your just jealous. hahaha. And I don't have to post much pics as all the links are at RAno and the bass-box webby. I'll post this one pic though, cause it shows of the semangatness of hari Raya in Sydney. What do you think?



Bah, ku kn makan dulu and belajar...ugh...MAPLE. Hope everyone anywhere is doing well. Miss you all loads, selamat raya and studyingg. Cheers, +d440+ OUT!

P.S; Lawakn my new layout? I'm awesome, tell me I'm awesome!!! IYATAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment