Thursday, February 15, 2007

My neck is cramping up

My neck is cramping up...

Condition: Happy, but my neck's cramping up. OUUUuuuCH!

Listening to: Msn mssenger popping up sounds. Ba da dum ba da dum ba da dum.


Lalala, my neck crampin up. Lalal, I have to bend it low cause i cant see the screen. lalala, the screen is low because its a laptop screen. llalaal, The laptop screen is from MY LAPTOP! BWAHAHAHAHAH, I HAVE A LAPTOP! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

DELL XPS M1210 T5600
I would show pictures but I malas cari. hahah, I'm onlining now on the laptop. So coool, I have sumtin of my oooown, so coool. ITS MIIIINE MIIIIIIINE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE. hahah, and it has a built in webcam, heeehehee. Me so happyyyy lalalalalalalal .I just wanna hug it and looove it and..... (explicit stuff mentioned here, not for eyes of minors) heheheh. ba ba, back to the blog. yessh, laptop precious, yesss precious. I'll talk about u more later, preciouss.
So dats finally one thing done on my checklist of things to get. hheheh, tomoroow...i mean, todayy, I'll get stationary and crap and oh yeah, i have a friggin dentist appointment in the mornin. hahha, lau gigi buruk dossie abis laaah....abis useeen. When i came home from driving lessons, my mom was secretly packing without my consent. hahah, she was stuffing this rice cooker into a box, and i was all "we cant bring that!" and she was all "why not?" and i was all "because its in its original packing and the senior sed inda payah and they sell it there balbalababla" and she was like "Biartah wah, mama kan bawa, krg kamu inda dpt payah kamu krg blabalbaabla".
Sigh, she's in her in a rush mode mood. Well, dats typical of my parents. Everythiiiiing last minute. no matter how in advance i remind them of crap, they will always do it last minute. If we got the laptop sooner, it would be highly upgraded and get more free stuff. If we bought stationary and crap earlier she wudnt be in such a huffy rushy mood. hahahah, aku bsyukur plang, dey sanggup help me with all this. but, they themselves make it so susah2 aku pun susah hati. XD
Anyways, malamnya, my nini bawa makan and she started talkin about living overseas since my two of my aunts are overseas now in uk. Lecture lecture lecture. She gave me this paranoia about how dangerous and hard living in another country is. Take care of your stuff blabla, becareful of strangers. Yeah, soe of the stuff she did mention was helpful like dont trust yur frens with yur back pin no. But logic kali ahhhh, my aunt atu jua lampau trustin trusting, in the end rugi 400 pounds. hahah, I sound so snobbish but hey, when u mock my intelligence of such trivial things i get offended. my parents lagi eat up everyword she says and relay it back to me. So i have to hear everything twice. First my nini says it, and then my parents agree and says it again so it gets burned into my head. I dont mind gettin lecture but if it gets repeated over and over again, it gets sooo annoyiing. hahah, I have such overprotective relatives, they must really love me. XD
Mwehh, i wanna type more, but i cant stand the neck cramping no longer. my eyes are droopy as well, so i better go now. heheh, nytes to all and gong xi gong xi gong xi ni fa chai (lurus kah? hahha) to all chinese. And to muslims who celebrated valentine's tadi, YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL, MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. +d440+ out!

No comments:

Post a Comment