Sunday, February 11, 2007

Peachy just peachy




Peachy just peachy.




Mood:


-Kinda annoyed


Listening to:


-Some people trying to be funny on the Raja Lawak thingy on channel 15. It's annoying me even more...




Well-well. This past two days have been quite...interesting. Friday was the big contract signing. Had to get up early, so that my parents cud get up early to send me. haha, I still dont know how my family is going to survive witout me. I dun have school or work at the moment, but half of the time, I have to make sure they all get up in the morning. I was a bit sully cuz they were so slow. It was rainng again and the whole car ride we had to use aircon, so it was effin cold which didnt help my mood one bit. hahah, I was worried about being late and in the end I was the first one to arrive at panaga club seria for the briefing.





It was raining dat morning, and Seria was flooded. Not tsunami malaysia flooded but just flood up to yur ankles at sum parts. Some people might be shocked but I being one of the sakaiest people in the world was excited. I was squeezing my face against the car window doing the ooo's and aaa's and saying wah, I'm in national geographic. hahah, the cars on the roads were creating these mini waves which were like minitsunamis splooshing around everything. As usual, aryf's favourite animal, the bangau bird thing was there taking oppurtunity of the moistened soil to look for worms and food. Through thick and thin and pouring rain, these majestic white creatures stood it out and searched for their food. I was like....desperate jua stupid bird..heheh




Owh, at first sikit the bangaus. But petang atu kn balik, banyak tia. Of course, I didnt forget u missoure aryf, here's are the pics u majal mminta. hehheh










at first there was one (lau inda nampak, click this pic and look closer!)...






.






.






.






.






.






.






...and then suddenly in the distance






.






.






.






.






.











DUM DUM DUM








....THEY APPEAR!!! A BZILLION BANGAUS!!!





I have never seen so many dumb effin birds in one place. Took out my camera and started clickin. My hand was stickin out of the car window with the camera clickin away. I bet the guy driving behind us was sayin, "sakai jua anak ani, cam inda pernah liat burung dalam seumur hidupnya!" HEH2, puas ryf? Lau belum puas ati, ko kuar rumah mu subuh2, tunggu sblah jalan raya. Ada ya datang tu. And then u can catch it, eat it, stuff it and do wat ever the hell u want with it. heheh




Anyways back to my main story. I went to Seria for the contract signin blablabla. Pagi kena suroh dtg awal just the scholar students for briefing. My parents, after droppin me off, went to stay at my aunty bab's place. I walked in panaga club out of the pouring rain, blinking stupidly at the security guard. I walked in, looked around, nada orang. Go to the restaurant, nada orang. Go upstairs, nada orang. Ceh...I seriously thought I was in the wrong place. Ku message tia my scholar frens, first c hafiz, orang tutong. Pikirku, since ia tinggal so close, ia samapai dulu. Rupanya indaaaa , still otw. (Btw, I'm trying to sound very sarcastic right now, if u wanna noe how it feels to be sarcastic, read this whole paragraph while rolling our eyes and emphasizing the last word in every sentence, bah go try it. It's fun to be sarcatic, XD ). And then ku message Kak Mas (She's the person in charge of taking care of us) but she inda balas. So I sat around at the waiting area like a sasat person as I always do....yay.



Finally, after wait wait wait, datng tia kengkawan sayer. Now, I will give u a sumarized version of the conversation all of us had when me n my friends arrived: Hai hai, laugh laugh, chortle chortle, awal jua, andangnya, biasa, blablabla, siapa lagi dtg, blablab, blm wah? blablalabla, ko bawa certificate ielts mu (to all those yg belum tahu, I got an 8 on my ielts, second highest score anyone can get. MUAHAHAHAH) blabala, mesti dbwa wah, blabalablab, haiya, lupaku bawa, arghh, hahaha, ko ani slalu lupa, blabalbalb, dmana toilet? blabalblaba, over there? okay thank you, blablbalba, put yur umbrella in that mesin thingy, blablaba, wah so cool, balbalbal, hai kak mas, bablablabalbla, masuk the hall? okay, blabalbalbala...end of summary. Very good ah? I noe, dats how I got an eight on my ielts test. best summary. heheh


So we went in the hall, and it was freezing cold. There were refreshments and a so called breakfast. The drinks were warm but the food was cold. bleaghh. Anywayz, after mamammam, and more bla bla bla ing and after guest of honour yamin finally came, heheh, we started discussin our contracts. Details....so many details....me so malas to type. u wanna noe the details, go steal the contract from shell and read it yurself. hehehh, the important thing is , we gettin our allowance. muahahah, money money money money makes the world go rooooound.


SO after discussin and learning where to stand and sit and wat to do for the contract signin in the afternoon, we left the hall to have our lunch in the kenyang ku eh restoran (Seriously, I forgot wat the name of the actual restaurant is, but I definately noe it sounds like kenyangku eh or sumtin like dat, I made a joke of it, XD). Oh yeah, before we left the hall, we sat around talkin about when and where each of us were gonna have our doa selamats. It was cold, we were all high, so all of us were grabbin pens and papers scribbling things dat we wish were maps and making lame jokes at every sentence. blablaba, pot pot pot, hahahah, pasu bunga, hahahah, u turn, hhahahah blablabla, how do you spell hua ho, hahhaha blablablabla. pusing sini, pusing sana, hahahah, masuk longkang, hahahahh.


Sigh...seriously, I think batch 2007 is the lamest batch ever. hahah, we make the most lamest jokes imaginable, u'd think after three weeks- one month together, we'd run out of stupid stuff to say, but....we didnt. Not yet. hahhaa, hopefully we'll spread the virus to australia. No amount of restricted baggage, qurantines, disinfection, bans, can stop the lameness virus to spread to australia. Eat your heart out strict australia travelling laws! IN YOUR FACE!


EHem, back to the main story again. After the lunching at the kenyangku eh restoran, the guys all left for the friday prayers. It stopped raining by then, but some of the water still havent drained away. An to our unlikely surprise, the area outside the masjid remains flooded. All four of us were wearin smart clothes and we didnt bring and extra. Since the area between the closest entrance and the place we parked the car was flooded, we had to brave through it. Hafiz was the only one who brought slippers and since me, asqa and yamin didnt, we had to go barefooted. heheh, I'm used to walkin barefooted outside of the house, but walking through almost knee deep water to go to the whudhu area and masjid was I admit a cool experience.










one of life's most unique experiences...




Well, after friday prayers (Khutbah was about how valentine's day is haram, in your face lovebirds!!!), running across the hot pavement back to the car, drive back to f19 cuci kaki and pick up zimah, we went back to panaga club for the official contract signing.



CONTRACT SIGNING:

You wanna noe wat happened? Well... to those who watched RTB on friday night shud noe wat happened. If u didnt, go read Saturday's newspaper borneo bulletin or brunei times. Ada article pasal kami tu. Ada gambar ku lagi. hahhaha, malas ku crita, bnyk kn dtype. Also, I smiled like an idiot the whole time the camera was focused on me, fidz wud just loooove to give u the details. heheh



* * *


Okay, now on to Saturday's blog entry. I wud have typed it as today, but I've been typing so long, Saturday has now become yesterday and today had now become Sunday. Get it? Understanding? yesh? yesh? Good.


Well Saturday...yes, a good day. Good day for computers to get fucked up and crash on you and not work anymore. Luckily, before my computer decided to die on me, I checked my mail and found out my visa has been approved. YAAAAAAY! And, also, I got my handwriting analysis thingy just like Mahirah's. You wanna see it? Check the next post, malas ku kn copy paste from my pendrive. Hurh


Frustrated at my computers incompetence, I was glad my dad got up and took me out to go computer hunting. So we went out together, my mom was at work and my sis was at school. First we went to IBB, my dad's bank, which is now BIBD, which he still tot was IBB which I told him was now BIBD formerly known as IBB which he tot the bank where he was in was still IBB which is not because it has become BIBD a joint venture of IDBB and IBB. In short... I still think BIBD has the ugliest logo ever made in the history of human kind. C'mon people! It looks like 666 and its supposed to be an islamic bank. They have the money and access to other peoples money, they can do better. the asses.


Anyways, while waiting for my dad to get the loan form at BIBD bank formerly IBB bank, my mom messaged and told me about the contract signing featured at the newspaper. I jumped out of the car and terus kkedai beli. hahah, I was felt so kembang, the couple in front of me were talkin bout "gambar bsdorang banyak dalam ani, dlm bruneitimes inda banyak". I actually smiled and tot for a minute that they might be talkin bout us. hhahah, i bought both borneo bulletin and brunei times. Lawa gambar kami dalam borneo bulletin and though dalam brunei times nada, nama ku kena sebut. hahahah, which i think is soooo awesome.


COMPUTER HUNTING:

Finally, going hunting for my laptop, which I've been waiting for two years to arrive. Visited the many shops, but mostly two. hheheh, one dbwah bowling dekat athirah, and one opposite beseller kiulap. We also visited kiulap mall to check out the computer expo...lots of cool stuff, prob is, u need lotsa extra money for cool stuff. Sadly, only have money for laptop so we settled to get quotations from the two earlier mentioned shops only. In the end, we settled to either get a DELLXPSM1210 or a SONY VAIO C15 blablab sumtin. The specs kn sama, except DELL is a little more powerful. The VAIO is cooler lookin and slicker but it costs a little more and doesnt have free gifts. So, since the money doesnt come from its up to my lovely parents to decide yet again what is the most best for me. I dont mind this time round, asal blaptop.


Well, after laptop hunting, me and my dad kbowling where I was to meet up for a bowling session with Rudi, Amar, Zaimah, Mimie, Azam, Hayat, Putri and Qamarul. Dat afternoon was quite full, luckily the auntie dsana I was a bit biasa wit and she was nice, so we got lane 15-16. Azam and me played quite the same, Amar was surprisingly handal, banyak strikenya, awal2 eksen inda pandai main tu. Hayat inda main, balik awal. She borrowed me HOUSE season 1 and 2, THAAANKS HAYAT. The rest were....well, they played. heheheh. We had loads of fun, made loads of noise, talked a lot of talk, made a mess of the jollibee food. Rudi's chicken torpedo collided with my aloha burger dari hawaii, yatah, lambat kn sampai. Discussed about the farewell party next saturday and about MD's magazine which surprisingly came out already. Gonna collect mine on Monday and certify my certificates also on dat day.


Anywyz, dats basically saturday. I wud type more, but my eyes are very determined to close now. So to end things to this unusually long blog post:


To Aryf and everyone else concerned:


ULTIMATE FAREWELL/REUNION PARTY THINGY

Saturday 17th Feb 2006

Zaimah's Place

BQ and other crap

RSVP wit me or Zai

U can bring along other peeps but gtau in advance

"The night to start the rest of our lives"
-MSG DETAILS SOON


To Fidz:


Okay you guys, thank you fro taking time to read this post. I must go now and hibernate in my room. Gd nyte sweet dreams and +d440+ out!

No comments:

Post a Comment