Monday, February 05, 2007

Any last thoughts?

Any last thoughts?


Busy...yeah, I've been busy. Busy sorting out my life for the past month. You'd expect getting this scholarship would solve everything... but when ur finally there, u start to think. I'm going to be a petroleum engineer, what about all the other stuff I wanted to be? I'm going to Australia, what am I going to be living behind? I'm going to me tons of new people, am I going to forget u guys? I've been happy and sad. Thankful for the ability to carry on forward, sad for the fact that it cost me so much sacrifice. Dat's life rite? Dat's wat I've been telling everybody, hold back those tears and you'll get a chance to move on.


Last year was tough, so much things to endure, so much tears, misery and stress. But the fight was worth it I guess, I got all B's for my Alevel, its not the best but, it's good enough for shell. I'm going to be working for shell, I'm going to move to Seria, I'm leaving everything behind just like I wanted to. So, I guess I shouldnt complain. When u finally see the end of your goal, u start to think about the journey you've been to. Where I've been and what I've done and what I cannot do anymore. Things won't be the same and I'm scared to lose everything. hahah, last year I was complaining about how crappy everything was and now I'm totally wish it would stay that way. Like, what the f*ck!?


SIgh, yeah, life's an endless journey. You win some you lose some. The important thing is that I'm thankful for every single thing dat's happened so far. All the crap and all the...not crap things. heheh. I love my family, I love my friends, I love my life. Thank you for this wonderful journey. I'll treat u guys as soon as I can. Muahahah, cheers. +d440+ out!




p.s. : the nodding donkey pic is for you mahirah. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment