Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Driving Manual is Fun

Driving Manual is Fun


Condition: So-so


Listening to: Dull computer humming noises.


Well, looks like I missed a day's post again. I noe some people out there dont post everyday, but sometimes you need a routine you know. I'm not the type of guy who likes rules and crap, but if you have no sense of direction whatsoever, you can trip over your own two feet, which I'm trying not to do so much this time round. Bweh, also I wanted to post yesterday because I wanted to mention I drove on the road for the first time!!!


Well, i've drove around before, but not to all the way to beribi and crap. hahah, for the past few weeks, all my teacher ever let me drive to was around the airport lama place and the roundabout closeby. Finally, she let me drive to beribi and I had so much fun. It was scary but it was scary rollercoaster scary. The scary you want and enjoy. hahah


For automatic users, its not a big deal. Yeah, before i took lessons, i like parking my parents car and drving them out of the garage and into the driveway to wash them. Automatic, is so boring. hahahah, just break and accelerate. Manual is like, alert all the time, press this push this. hahahaha, i noe i sound so sakai. Guess this is how everyone feels the first time.... hmmm, dats sound weird. I enjoyed my "first time" , BWAHAHAHAH.


Anyways, for my driving lessons kena extend to 2 hours everyday until my test. Something to look forward to. hahah, almost mastered my parking. Still having problems with my parallel. I can park parallel, but I'm not confident with it. I can tell I'm not confident, because everytime I start to park parallel, I sweat so much, my shirt gets drenched and my glasses for up and get covered with wetness. hahah, need a goddamn windshield wiper for my glasses. i need to get more confidence before the big test next week. hahah its on the 19th and aku blayar on the 21st. I noe, I sound insane, but I just want to experience driving and officially get my license before i leave. a guy can dream, can't he?


Today, was another happy day, because, yeah I got to drive another two hours, but also my grandad bawa aku beli laptop. yahoo! its confirmed now and me gonna picks it up tomorow. Tadi kekedai ambil order sheet. would have ambil it terus tadi, but since the salesgirl was a family friend, I got her to install more extra programs and a better antivirus software. Cant wait to touch it with my own hands. Finally a laptop of my own. I'm so happpyyy. hahahahah, it's a dell XPS btw. Didn't have the heart to ask for a VAIO. Kecian my nini, he's too nice.


Also, met some friends at Hua Ho bunut tadi. Yati, Sandra and Bing Jing. Yati and BingJing works there, and Sandra, like me, was just passing through, heheh. Me and Yati, still the same gilaness from geo class. You'd imagine after her getting a job and me getting a scholar would change us, but it didnt and I'm glad. For some, just changing one tiny thing, changes everything. Bullshit to them lah. Inda pandai hargai what crap u got. hahah, I'm finally starting to see who the "real" people are.


Well anyways, dats about it. I'm trying to not post so much negative stuff as before, too goddamn depressing. Just note that, this is my blog and I can say watever I want. So if you see somethin offensive, just ignore it okay. It's just me expressin myself, jgnth terasa atu. Siapa gigit chilli padi, akan terasa pedasnya. hahah, random peribahasa crap someone taught me. I leave you guys with a few photos now. +d440+ out, a'kum.










No comments:

Post a Comment