Monday, October 26, 2009

Unproductiveness

Woke up late again today, still suffering post-HYSYS insomnitisis.... hahah. For those who don't know, HYSYS was the name of the program been using for my big report had a week back, which caused a few sleepness nights for me. Hopefully i can sleep early tonight, really wanna jog in the morning where there is less people and its not too hot.


Took me awhile to get out of bed, it was raining outside, so it was a really good day to stay in. Managed to pull myself out to do some much needed grocery shopping. Finally restocked my chicken supply after 2-3 weeks of cheap takeouts, meegoreng and vegetarian nasi goreng. My wallet took a hit, but at least I have confidence that I can open the fridge or pantry and actually have food inside for once.

Yeah...I'm using google images sorry, kinda lame in my opinion but I don't have any good pictures to upload. Just trying to make the posts alittle more lively. I got pictures, but I have to search for my camera wire, copy them into my hardrive, resize them, contrast it balbalbal, loads of work for little payoff. Google takes a few minutes and a copy of a link and tadaaa, cute kitten, happy feelings, payoff. Simple as that. I can even find an image for me being suicidely depressed:


Ta-daa.

hahah, yeah, cute kittens, don't suite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment