Sunday, October 04, 2009

One more month

Barely a month left till my finals and I'm able to go home. Feels like I've been gone for ages... my short visit last time felt so rushed. Hopefully BSP issues me my ticket soon so I can book it, but so far they've been ignoring my messages and email so I'm feeling a little frustrated. I've been missing my family a lot lately and I"m just sick of UNSW and Sydney. Been everywhere, done everything(thats affordable) there is to do in the CBD. Saving up for a grand road trips and explorations next year so there is no point really of me staying. And staying in Sydney alone is such a bummer.

Moving out of the coogee house after the end of my semester finals and putting all my stuff in storage. Really gonna miss this place, so many great memories with my housemates and it was a really great house with the only downside being its distance from uni.


Moving to campus next year, paying almost the exact same amount of rent. It's 5 dollars more per week, but at least its right next to my School of Petroleum where I'll be doing most of my work for final year thesis. Walking home to coogee everyday leaves me exhausted and when I reach my room, I've already lost my mood to do work. Gotta work hard...

Anyways, just felt like talking, surrounded by people, but I still feel so lonely. Don't really know why, my emo side getting the best of me. To whom it matters, happy belated raya aidilfitri, its the same old for me here in Sydney, only diff is that on the 2nd day, went on a road trip to Canberra for the Brunei High Com open house. Loads of fun, Canberra is like a mini Brunei.



Oh yeah, thanks for the birthday wishes, really appreciate them. My facebook was flooded with greets, surprised to see so many. Celebrated my Birthday at my juniors raya gathering. Was kinda expecting them to surprise me with a cake, but still was still genuinely surprised when they turned off the lights halfways through the festivities and emerged with the cake. Really appreciate, best birthday ever, love you guys.



What else is there to mention? Oh yeah, I went on a culture club trip to Australia Royal National Park, 2nd oldest National Park in the world. Great fun, trekking, hiking, canoeing. Didn't take much pictures, so I stole this of my friend Chee Hwa's facebook page.




Some awesome stories to tell bout this place. Makes me more pumped up for my big road trip next year I'm planning. Australia is a great place to explore, just need some mates to share the car rental costs with ya. Hopefully all goes well.

Well, that was nice, haven't uploaded pics here for a long long time. Hooking up the camera to my computer is such a pain. Well, thats all for now, gotta get back to my petrophysics assignment. I'll leave you with Sia and her cover of Britney Spear's Gimme More.





No comments:

Post a Comment