Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kenangan terindah

I'm out of the house and moving! Surprise!!! Awesome action shot of me there trying to get to the frisbee. Well, it looks awesome to me anyway. haha, went to my fourth years beach gathering at Bondi beach this afternoon, had tons of fun. Played a couple of beach games: frisbee toss, volleyball, that slipper game. Sucked at most of them as I do with most sports, but had fun nonetheless. Did the coogee to bondi beach walk before that, saw some amazing beach art (don't have the pictures). Got ganged up on and buried in the sand too, seems people love burying me this year.


Can't believe its the end of the year ready. Had a blast with these guys these past two years, and its kind of sad to know that I'm not going to see their faces anymore next year. We will have these memories as keepsakes I guess. Bittersweet day, a good day well spent. Ended it with a trip to Bondi Westfield where we gorged down on a tub of tropical fruit sorbet flavoured gelato. Would like to wish all them tons of luck after they graduate and move on to bigger and better things.


No comments:

Post a Comment