Sunday, October 25, 2009

End of Semester 2 2009

It's been tough but here I am, at the end of semester. Finished off my final report and presentation and all I have left is my final exams. No more UNI, no more sitting in the computer labs for hours till no end, no more waking up early and no more stressing out. I have some time to let my head settle... and thing are certainly clearing up from the daze I've been in.

Still waiting on news of my ticket back home, I wish they'd tell me soon if they're getting it or not. The wait is killing me and I really hope to go back through Singapore this time with my friends. Really can't wait to head home. Don't know what to expect back home after all that's happened, but I just had enough of Sydney at the moment.

Don't know what else to say, I could go all emo if I wanted to, but I don't want to put myself in that mindset right now. Just wanna kick back and enjoy the free time, the little raindrops, the mellowness. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment