Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scratches

Firstly, 


Dunno if you can see it. I got 3 long scratch marks on the back of my neck. I'm not really sure where they came from, but they hurt like hell when I first found out about them. I woke up and had this pain at the back of my neck. I thought it was dry skin or somthing, not actually scratches until my housemate pointed it out. Hahah, it happened while I was sleeping I think. Really need to clean my bed (please no dirty-minded comments about this). When I was studying on my bed, this big assed spider appeared on my head next to my pillow. The reaction would be as expected:

"drill bits functions to...HOOOLY FUUUCK, SPIDEEEER!!!!"
*jumps of bed and collapses on the floor*

Yeah, I have a fear of the creepy crawlies, mostly spiders. My house mates actually got a video of me 'reacting' to a bigger spider that was in one of the other rooms. Hopefully, that video has dissappeared, burned and wiped of the face of the planet. Well, back to the main point, the scratches, were they made by spiders? I hope not, I'm more scared of them laying eggs in my brain. I'd be more comfortable thinking a ghost or vampire was sucking on my neck rather than spiders crawling all over me when im asleep.

Well, semester's done, studying period has been on for almost a week. Its been days leading up to the study week were pretty hectic, but we all got through it.


No presentations


No more UNI during crazy weather



No more doing assignments until 3AM in the morning


No more cold freezing lectures


Now its just studying, and xams. Yeah, I'll miss seeing my coursemates, but hey, we all need a break from each other once in awhile, hahaha. I get a two week break (10 days actually) after my xams, then its summer school. Pretty sad when I think about being alone for 3 months, but fuck it, thats life. hehheh, all my good friends, including the non-bruneians are going back home for summer. And I'll be stuck here doing maths....whooppeeee.





Oh rainy days, I won't let you bring me down...

*
*
*
*

P.s: Owh, and I want this game so badly.....ALLOWANCE PLEASE COME OUT SOON-er! 

Spiderman bebeh! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment