Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gelatissimo Cravings...

What do you do if you're stressed out studying for your tests and the temperature goes up to 30 degrees? Well, you go down to the beach and eat ice cream of course! Well in this case, gelato at gelatissimo. 

Zarif and Abu


Amal and the new cheesecake range of gelato


Me, a cookies and cream/chocolate gelato and my perut buncit.


Hot Day + Sunday + $3 a scoop = Gelatissimo's high profit margin

Speaking of profits, I am currently in a deficit. Hahah, allowance just doesn't come soon enough. But I have enough money I think to last me through the study period. My coffee jar is still half-full so that's all I'll need for the next few weeks. Did my french listening test on Monday. Listened to a dialogue between a detective interviewing a lady who returned home and found a burglar. I only understood half of the dialogue. The only part I was confident about was the fact that she was a shopkeeper at a shoeshop (Elle est vendeuse a magasin de chassuesse). Everything else was antam. hahaha. Next test for me is a drilling lab test which is in 7-8 hours. Hope I do well. ;)


I thought that with everything I said and did, 
I hoped it had actually meant something, 
I hoped that you would remember but now it is finally clear. 
You are happy and I guess that's what matters. 
I can stop hoping now...
thank you so much for making me lose hope. 
Another dream ends...



No comments:

Post a Comment