Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tomorrow the light will shine...

Tomorrow the light will shine...

Listening to: Tv noises and the whiring of the dryer
Current Condition: Itchiness...

Tomorrow, a day of days. When light shines down from the heavens and a glimmer of hope brightens through the darkness. Yes, yes...the moment of joy... the redeeming..um...thing... that makes it all worth while...my saviour from the darkness of boredom...MY EFFIN PS2 ARRIVES TOMORROW WOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Heheh, my uncle is arriving from Brunei tomorrow with the PS2 me and my roomate kirim. I'm so happy... it'll cost me 150+, it'll cost me few hours of sleep as I have to wake up early to go to the airport, it'll cost me a morning of lectures (don't know if this is good point or bad point heheh) but it's AAAALL WOOOORTH IT!

Anyways, this is just a small post to express my ecstaticness of the ps2 arrival. yeah yeah, it's all gooood! +d440+ out!

No comments:

Post a Comment