Saturday, May 05, 2007

The beauty of weekends

The beauty of weekends

Listening to: The flow of cars and the rustling of leaves outside my window.
Current Condition: Semi-naked, waiting for my clothes to dry...

Saturday, one of my favourite days of the week (except or last week, it was the day i had that fucked up physics exam), it signifies the start of the beautiful two day rest of the weekend. A short break from coursework, assignments, group projects, reports and studying. A day of oversleeping, lounging about in underwear, and it means I'm one day closer of taking out money from the ATM.

Due to the limitations of my allowance, or in other terms, my overspending the last months, I have to limit myself to $100 a week and I make a rule to only draw it every Sunday. $100 you say? Isn''t that a lot? Well well... I am as we say..independant now... sooo...what happens when you become independant is, is that you start appreciating your parents money and Brunei a looooot moore. Hahah, groceries- expensive. Rent- expensive. Eating out (just drinking a cup of coffee or buying a bottle of water) - way freakin expensive. Outside entertainment (I LOVE KARAOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) - very the expensive. Wahahha, soooo, those back home wishing to move out of boring old Brunei...you have no idea. hehehhe

Anyways, back to Saturdays.. yesh i love saturdays, i get to use the internet spuas-puasnya. I am a youtube hog... just watched a long awaited HEROES and my comment on the new episodes is - WTF! SO MANY FREAKIN TWISTS, BWAHAHHAHAH. Also, just downloaded the New Naruto Shippudden episodes which comes out ever Friday, my comment on that is PLEASE stop all the freakin talkin and start fighting GODDAMMIT! Ehem, well being without ASTRO, youtube becomes my very best friend here. I've watched a lootta funny crap this past few weeks and one of my recommends is ROBOT CHICKEN. Well...what can I say about it, its stupid and funny. SO WATCH IT! ~ just type robot chicken and watch any of the episodes...I love it.. BWAHAH

bah..its like 3:15 and I've been semi naked for one hour, have to take my clothes out of the washing machine. heheh ~ aryf, jgn horny ku cakap aku semi naked balik balik. muahahah, C u guys, +d440+ out!

No comments:

Post a Comment