Friday, May 04, 2007

Bwehhhh Update


Lalala, well here I am. Heres the new effin post! ARE U HAPPY NOW!!!??? hehehhe, STOP FLOODING MY TAG BOX. No more naked pics...well, u can still have some if u aask nicely. bwhaahaah.


Anyways, sorry it took so long, so busy busy. have like so many tests and assignments here. At the end of the day balik rumah tido and blaja. Makan pun kurang. hahah i lost 7 kg here i think. bwahahah, that is so cool .bangga ku ehh. Oh yeah, my hair pun panjang brabis. Malas ku gunting rambut cuz....malas ku. hahah, my hair lagi cali lau panjang and it grows all wierdly and curly ish. So i got a new nickname:-

JOHNNY BRAVO - YEAH MAMA!


I know, i know, I'm vain. hahah Well. Lifes been hard here. Everthing so freakin mahal. Well, food mostly mahal and rent for apartment. baju more or less the same. hahah, UNI life is the ngalih. Physics is exactly the same except the way dey teach it. Soooo yeah, its hard. I need my alevel notes, warghh. Calculus is so freakin hard! And oh yeah...bruneians are ahead on some topics. SO some students here havent even learned magnetism. ..hahah cali...Its wierd how the syllabus is lain...

WAt else ah...i have so much to talk about...just so hard to stuff it all into one post. I'll TRYYY TO be more active kk... I;ll put up more pics nanti just to show off. muahaha, reli miss you guys, hope yur all okay. thanks for checkin in and flooding my cbox! u guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment