Friday, November 09, 2007

I'm out of my mind

Hey you guys, did you know I gave up;

an ipod touch, and;

a psp slim, to get a


new Sony DCR SR42 HDD 30gb digital handicam?


Well yeah, I had a choice, and the priciest being the Sony. My parents wanted to get me either an ipod touch or a psp slim for my birthday. I agreed to that, but unfortunately I discovered EBAY and lo and behold, I found that beautiful piece of technology for sale at a good price lower than its usual market price. 700 was the total price, ORIGINAL retail price is...1000+. So I went for the SONY HANDYCAM, I paid for half and my mom paid for half. All was settled, and I awaited the arrival of this handycam. The next day I checked my mailbox.

Nothing...so I checked again the next day...

Nothing...so I checked again the following day...

Still nothing... this went on for a week. Today I woke up early to call the shop in the USA using my houseline and god only knows how much the international call rate is. I waited on hold for nearly half a fucking hour and when they finally answered, "owh... your order was cancelled, cause your credit card didnt approve your address, you should find a different method of paying"

~siigh.... I cancelled the order cause communicating with those idiots is a pain. Fuck, like couldnt they have told me something went wrong instead of making me wait like a freakin idiot. They refunded me the money yes, but what about that international calls I made. Fuck, everything has been so crazy lately. Stress out with exams, stressed out of boredom, I feel like my heads gonna explode. Yeah, my phone got busted and it cant play music properly, yeah my camera got busted and the controls all wonky, yeah my rooms a mess and I get these fucking headaches. Things hasnt been right for me lately... can't wait for exams to be over, can't wait to be home with my friends. +d440+ out.

No comments:

Post a Comment