Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Can't keep Away (Space filler)

Yeah, can't keep away, stupid me. ~huuu, I need to keep moving around and changing stuff up, cause if I slow down and stop, things will become clear and I'll just go insane with stress. Exam stress? Yeah, that's probably it. Or maybe this closed time and space just magnifies my problems and idiocys (is that even a word?). I've been running alot lately, every chance I get. Avoiding everything... just sitting there by the pond surrounded by nature. Things become clear for me then, but when I sit and study in my room, my head just crams up and nothing wants to get in. I move around to the library and cafes, and I do get some studying done, only problem is that the library is way up on upper campus and cafes in Sydney close at 6 (yeah WTF!?). Also don't have money to sit around in cafes, spent AUD$10+ today just for lunch and a couple cups of coffees (~ARGGGH!)

Funnily, while i was jogging just now, I felt like saying something particular for this post. But, now that I'm sitting here, I'm too lazy and I got a headache as it is so I don't think I'm gonna say it now. If only I could say what I want to say without actually saying anything, get the message out, something like that. For now, I'm gonna say the usual stuff I say. FUCK I should be studying, FUCK some people really fucking annoy me, FUCK I'm such an insecure prick, FUCK I miss you guys. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck... heheh

+d440+ out

No comments:

Post a Comment