Thursday, November 08, 2007

HEROES SE2 - 07

Peter and Caitlin in New York 2008
Like WTF? Heroes, since the first episode, got me hooked. My cousin Syuaib just wouldn't stop talking about it. I thought it was just another hey watch it cause everyone is watching it so I didnt bother at first. But hoho, he convinced me to watch it and whaddya know, its AWESOME. Hahah, I'm a sorta comic bookish person and this series is yeah, supposed to be one huge comic book. Well now it's already in it's second season and I just finished watching episode 7 (which took one whole day to download, fucked up internet speeds) and this is one of the best episodes. Since the start of season, I've got to say that the writing wasn't up to par with the last season. They were like mashing things together and just for the sake of it. And now this writer's strike thing, I was starting to lose hope that heroes will reach potential greatness again.
But hoho, came episode 7 and this was a EXCELLENT EPISODE, remeniscent of the first few episodes of SEASON 1. The jaw dropping was there, but that's common in every episode, but the story is actually building up to something now instead of introducing us to random characters of the past few episodes. I guess the first few episodes was juat a slow introduction and finally we're getting some action and good pure heroes drama. I won't spoil to those who haven't watched it yet except to say that it's excellent episode and it's so good it gave me chills. Well, the chills may be because it's pretty cold this morning, but yeah whatever. Hahah, d440 out!

No comments:

Post a Comment