Monday, September 14, 2009

A dog licked me

and the first thought on my mind was: "hm...dapat ku buka puasa ni!"

Lol, I was talking to my landlord's daughter who was taking out bear (thats the name of the dog) for a walk. Bear decides it would be appropriate for him to lick my bare leg and walk between and around my legs. I was trying so hard not to have a look of pure horror on my face while talking.

It was not that bad anyway, the world didn't end. Had do the wash, which was more disgusting. Chee Hwa (my chinese housemate) couldn't help smirk while watching me pour soil mixed water all over my leg. Me and bear have a good history of annoying each other. He would wake me up early in the morning by barking uncontrollably. I would get him back by banging on the window while he sleeps waking him up. Now I have to think of a way of getting him back for licking me...should I lick him back? Nah...too weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment