Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Give me that horizon

Made this ages and ages ago. I remember thinking of the future when I made this, imagining what could be over that horizon. I imagined the relaxing on the safety of the white beaches is going to end and the rough swim I coming ahead. This picture is as significant to me now as it is back then. As I am in the rough waters now, far way from those days dreaming on the beach. I have to keep my eyes set on the horizon, so this is what I have to remember the most before I drown in this confusing sea of thoughts. The reason I took that plunge, was so that I could finally reach that horizon, reach that sky.

Sorry with the endless beach, horizon metaphors. I seem to be thinking about it alot. heheh, my exams next week, wish me luck! Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment