Friday, November 20, 2009

Two days~

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates as of late. Been busy with the big move. That's right, I'm officially homeless now, living out of my suitcase, sleeping on the floor of my friends living room. It was a great struggle, a night of deprived sleeping packing and hauling big ass furniture and cleaning and scrubbing.

But we got it all done eventually and we parted ways with our coogee house and our memories there. We were sad to leave it, and proud to have cleaned it up so well. Well... we 'thought' we cleaned it up cuz apparently it was not enough for our landlord.


Ah anyone remember where the clip above came from? heheh, anyways my landlord called me the next day, and I thought she was calling to say I forgot something. Oh such hurtful words she said to me, to the extent that I almost cried that day. Yeah, I'm a pussy. We didn't clean the house well enough, "the house was an absolute crock" "I am very dissappointed with you boys, expected so much more from you"

Man, thought about that phone call the whole day. Never had anyone yell or scold me like that before. Spoiled my mood, and didnt even get to enjoy my trip to paramatta yesterday. Well, todays a new day, went over to the landlords place just now, but she wasn't home. Made my apologies to dear old archie, offered our help to clean up whats left. I feel alittle better to apologize in person. I felt more sorry for Archie (the landlords husband) than angela (landlord).

Now I'm at the UNI library, trying to print my etickets. My mood has lifted a little, hopefully i can enjoy my last few days here without worrying about my landlord and the coogee house. Gonna go to the zoo later, and hang around it the city. Can't wait to get hooome.

No comments:

Post a Comment