Monday, June 15, 2009

Gift of The Sun - Another Day

The beauty of study period, including my lack of commitment to actually study during study period, is the amount of free time I gain. Getting so much free time is usually quite a shock for me, especially after such a busy semester, that I get overwhelmed by it. Overwhelmed by free time you ask? Yes, I get overwhelmed to such an extent, I end up doing nothing because I spend most of the time contemplating what to do.



Yeah I'm a weirdo, but I did manage to get one thing done, and it's one of my works for my comic - Gift of the Sun:





Click on the picture to see full view. It turned out so much different than I initially planned, well that's what happens with most of my plans anyway. I hate it when that happens, that's why I rather do things spontaneously which can be annoying to some people but is more enjoyable and fufilling. Today, my spontaneous activity will be actually showering (first time in two days) and go to the library and study. Not exactly spontaneous and fun but.... well, at least I'm doing something today.

Exams are still my top priority, gotta do something right this time. Assalamualaikum

*edit*

Guess my fullview of the picture isn't working, lol. Just click on my deviantart button on the below right to view it. Owh yeah, also forgot to tell you about these set of videos:




Really beautiful work if you ask me. This guy uses sounds and clips from the movie and mixes them. REally creative and it really sounds so magical. Listening to his clips the whole time I was drawing and painting. Check it out ayte!

No comments:

Post a Comment