Saturday, May 02, 2009

I want to scream...

yes...I want to scream, because of stress? No... well maybe it IS because I'm stressed, but what I really want is to scream because of watching a good horror movie. After the lameness of "Coming soon", I'm really itching for a good horror movie. There hasn't been any good ones lately. But after some new news that popped up over the past week and my awesome habits of youtubing when I'm suppose to be studying, I have uncovered not one but 3 new horror titles based on the popular Ju-On (Grudge) Franchise. That's right, NEW GRUDGE MOVIES!!! I'm soooo happy!





Above: Two new Japanese Ju-On movie. Sorta a new take on the original movie. Not directed but supervised by the original director. Looks awesome, can't wait.






Above: A trailer for Grudge 3, the sequel to the american version of Grudge. Dunno if its real or not, something fan-made about it. But, looks kinda cool. And I liked the american grudge movies despite what people say about americanized J-horror flicks. I'm looking forward to this one





Above: I was so surprised. A JU-ON VIDEO GAME? And it looks freaky and scary as hell. But its for the Wii and I dun't have a Wii (sounds wrong). The game is called "FEEL". Why are all the good horror games on the wii? ISNT THAT SUPPOSE TO BE A FREAKIN KIDS CONSOLE. Now wii has Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles (RE on rail shooter games), Silent Hill remake, and Fatal Frame 4. Siiiigh

Anyways... anyone knows any good horror movies that I can download. hahah, STUDY BAH DEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment