Sunday, November 16, 2008

There's yesterday and there's today.

For the past month, I've been dreading the end of the semester. Not because of the exams, but because of the fact that all my friends will be going home for summer. I was dreading the fact that I was going to be alone repeating a subject which I should have passed the first time round. At first I tried to be as optimistic as possible, but when the day came, I just broke down. I just felt empty and hated myself. Saying goodbye was so hard for me. They'll be working and back home, while I'll be stuck here alone studying maths...ugh

But...that was yesterday...and this is today... and I feel much better today. Little words, little gestures can mean so much to me and I thank you for it. I was too depressed to upload photos and blog but I think I got the mood to do it. Not now, because I don't have my camera and wire, but soon. For now, I'll just post this:

TAGGED by PU3 AND AMAL PINKY

1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair...just take a picture
3. Post that picture with no editing
4.Post these instruction with your picture
5. Tag 5 people to do this



I tag: Arif, Maasitaa, Shane, Wani and Kuching.

Aite...thats it for now... yesh, bida gambar ku. haahah, miss you guys. And those in Brunei, HAV FUN! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment