Saturday, November 08, 2008

Is it about saying the right thing?

Blogging is pretty much one of the 'in' things right now. It's one of the things on the list, up there with facebooking, myspace, friendster and all that crap. Yes, I admit I do get caught up with trying to be part of the crowd and trying to do what everyone tells me to do. So do I blog with the knowledge that people are going to read it? Well of course I do, that's the whole point of blogging. The point I'm trying to make is that I started blogging because I wanted to share my thoughts with the world, my perception of it. What I notice now is a growing epidemic of copycats, show-offs and pointless unproductive rantings. 

I am part of this, and that's the reason I am trying to rectify it. I have got to stop worrying about what I am going to say. There are some people out there who agrees with me but at the same time still bitch about it and blaming it on the cruel and stupid the world. Whole lot of hypocrites out there, and there are only a few blogs out there which have a worthy read. Starting fresh and being true. I don't know if I'm right, and I admit that I can be wrong at some points. That is why everyday, I try and be a better person for the world and myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment