Thursday, June 26, 2008

The plans you make...

It's been 4 hours since our internet bill was renewed, finally giving me and my housemates the much awaited uncontrolled access to the net. I've been glued to the screen catching up on news, blogs and youtube, glorious gloooorious youtube. Free time and broadband internet is a dangerous mix.

Well, this post is turning out to be quite more lighthearted than I expected. I actually had typed out a post a few days ago, but saved it on MSWord cuz I cudn't access the net. When I looked back at it, well, lets say it wasnt light hearted. I was down....real down. Well who wudn't be. It was exams time and to top it off I was and still broke. hahah, but luckily, my $$$ was spent on my beautiful new PS3. Yes, I would rather starve than be without video games. Well, exams are over now, and loads of free time just opened up for me. I still dont know what I'm going to do these holidays. Stuff keeps happening and I keep changing my plans and everytime I change my plans, I feel a little bit more worn out. So i'm just waiting around until something happens.

Hopefully, something good...

No comments:

Post a Comment