Saturday, January 13, 2007

SUmmarized...fast

Hey you guys, sorry for the lack of updates and the lack of me onlining. Hahah, these past weeks have been so the full of the hecticness. I actually planned to write a much longer post which had lotsa pictures, but well...things came up and... yeah, things just came up and I couldnt do it.

To those who didnt noe yet (sorry, maluku kn gtau :P) I've been awarded a scholarship by shell. Well, its only confirmed if i get good grades dlm alevel (AMIIIN), but i still have to go for attachment and effin moe interview. So all the paperwork and redtape blabalaba, has taken over my life, so I'm fillin up forms, running around sendin those forms to people, cari signature and lalalala all that stuff.

Yesterday, I officially moved into Seria for the attachment thingy. Seria is actually a nice place, hahah, usually just past by the place on the way to miri. DUnno about the night life or places of interest yet. The shell scholarship seniors told us not to expect much except that it gets flooded sometimes (AWEESOOOME). I actually wanna tell you guys more about yesterday but I'm kinda hungry ryte now and really in need for a shower. heheh, so I have to rush this post. sorry.

On a happier note, I got a new phone, MUAHAHAHH, which I'll show off in the next post. My turtle layed eggs (PICS IN NEXT POST), started watching and addicted to HEROES, bought SIMS 2 finally (which in the end couldnt work on my comp :( ) and... that's all i can remember ryte now. I smell food, it calls to me....must eatt..... bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment