Monday, June 25, 2012

Semungkinnya...

Its a Monday. A start of a new week, new resolutions, and new ways to break them. So lets go through some of the things I tell myself I'd do:

- Eat healthier
- Exercise everyday
- Be more confident
- Finish something you start

And here's what's happened so far:
- Protein/sweet bar for breakfast, looking good but oh,  had  fried rice with roasted chicken for lunch. Really trying my best to cut rice out of my diet but hey.. .its my staple food.  1 strike so its toast and oatmeal tonight.

- frisbee Frisbee Frisbee! OK. .got SOME exercise but my stamina's shit.

- and here's my downfall, missed lots of throws, tripped and miss alotta catches. Then im playing with all these young fit guys. Then I start thinking about how Im not all of the above and I just go to this dark dark place. Sometimes i just wish i could switch off but here I am...blogging...ugh

- So this applies to the points above. Keep setting goals and keep at it. My heads out of the pit after typing a few lines in, so maybe blogging is a good outlet. I didnt do that bad but i didnt do great either today. Tomorrows another day.

so what was the point of this? Just me feeling sorry for myself and then feeling better. Cycle of self loathing. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment