Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wander


This is one of my old works, from two-three years ago I think. Havent touched my tablet in awhile, really had the urge to draw/paint something. Just couldn't find the time. Well, anyways, the devArt above is expresses exactly what I'm feeling. I'm back in a place that I thought I was finally out off. Now its clouding up everything, and everyday I feel like I'm just floating and wandering around.

Maybe uni work is getting to me. I doing 30 units this sem which is quite a lot. The normal amount is 24. Its been just 3 weeks and I'm feeling the pressure. Being back in these fruitless thoughts is not helping either. I have to get back on track... I just need to concentrate on raising my term WAMS just like I planned to do in the first place. Ya Allah... please give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment