Friday, May 16, 2008

The ticking time bomb

I feel this huge weight over my shoulders. No, I havent been taking any pictures of ghosts. I just that I feel so lost right now. I've got one thing I've got right now thats keeping me afloat on this sea of missed opportunities and I think its blowing up in my face on a daily basis.

I'm tired of hoping. I'm tired of seeing the better picture or turning to look on the brighter side. It feels like I've shut myself in this dark corner and I don't know how to find my way out. Yeah, I watch loads of movie, youtube and cartoons. But, thats my escape. Thats the only way I get to forget about this life around me, by imagining some other life. Maybe I dream too much, maybe I should just give in to this sorry assed system that this world has made. I"m not a brave guy, I can't be what I hope to be, only what other people hope I would be.

Time is something we all don't have, and I hate it that we have to spend a major time of it proving ourselves to people. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment