Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lifes choices

Its' been almost two months since my last update. Only a month into a new year and still I have so many things strewn around and out of check. Yeah, my minds been all over the place lately. Around this same time last year I was so sure that I've got it figured out. I remember I went on about what I wanted to do and accepting what I have. 2007 marched on and took its fucking toll on me. Yeah, I've been fucked up for quite awhile.

But things has settled down again now. Thank god... attachment is almost over. And I really think I got a clue of what I'm supposed to do. Sorry for the 'general' ness of this post. I think this is mostly for myself than for you guys. Senseless babble in the middle of the night..I'm think I'm going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment