Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The endless summer...uhm...winter...

Condition: Sihat lerr
Listening to: Hinder on the radio

Well well....I've done with my last xam, physics, ugh! Hahah, just glad its over, noe I'm going to enjoy this 'endless summ...er....winter...' Heheh, holiday time, time for sleep, fun, carefreeness and....empty pockets. Hahah, I'm gonna be so broke by the end of this month. Having yur own cash makes u feel like u wanna spend the whole thing in one go. This wasnt so bad when I spent based on what money/cash i had in my wallet. But now, I learned the magical use of an atm card and purchase and swipe thingy. Hahah, u just shop and shop and though yur wallets empty, u have this magical freakin card handy. Swipe, swipe into the card reader without a care in the world. Then u come back home and check yur back account online and...WTF DID I SPEND?!

Hhaha, well, gonna try more self control next month. huhu, well me goona buy myself a nintendo DS before selfcontroling. hahah, I WANT GAMEEEES!

+D440+ OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment