Saturday, December 30, 2006

Originality counts

Its the holidays, so that means a load of free time for me. I stopped working at my granddad's printing shop. The reasons: 1/ Me and my cuzins just finished making 10000 books (supposed to be 5000 but there was a stupid misprint so we had to open all the done books and replace the misprinted page and redo all the binding folding etc) 2/ Totally unappreciated there. We do our work and we still get blamed for the problems which we didnt cause. Some people really piss me off. Just because we're younger and new, doesnt mean we fool around all the time. Your stupid older employees run around doing a crap of a job and we get scolded in the end. That is just plain fucked up. Nobody listens to the small guy. heheh so I dont think I'm going to go back. I feel pretty sorry for the company though, they're pretty shorthanded and they have like 1000+ more books coming. Hah! After making me and my cousins feel so bad, you can go solve dat problem on yur own. I know I sound evil but dats the reason why the company's going under in the first place. Fix your management and we'll probably come back!

Anyways, was plannin to get a new job, but havent started scoutin yet. I know my chances are pretty dim, I noe u guys are havin trouble as well. The fact that locals are having a hard time finding jobs in their own country is so fucking retarded. No wonder are country's going down to the dumps. Hahah, I dont know what the hell's gonna happen to Brunei in the near future but I say outlook is pretty dim if this kinda stuff keeps going on. So now, I'm goona lay back and enjoy this well deserved free time and do the stuff I couldnt do back during the alevels. Like this blog for instance.

HAhah, bet u guys dont have your own custom blog skin. Muahahah, took me a couple of days to get it right, but i did it. My own original blog. Its a bit of copy and paste but I modified the artwork to suite my taste. Originality counts because I think 3000 other bloggers have the same unmodified version of this skin. I still havent conquered the coding though. Heheh, so you probably wont see my tagbox or music yet. But I'll learn it in no time, heheh check back okay u guys.

Oh, I noe maheerah and aryf will prob be reading this so, adee- yur songs u gave me are awesome. 30 seconds to mars - me likes it very mooch. Aryf - reunion cmana? Fidz is askin bout it. heheh, dats all for now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment